My work as a job search strategist and coach draws on over eight years of working in executive search for the international development, humanitarian, and for-purpose sectors.
Through recruiting senior-level and hard-to-fill roles all over the world, I’ve read thousands of resumes and cover letters. I know what hiring managers are looking for and how to create effective job applications.
I have been running Find Your Jam since 2020.
Over the last several years, I’ve lived and worked in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, and Canada. Originally from Alberta, I’m back living in Calgary again.
- Digital marketing certificate from the Red Academy in Vancouver
- BA in Psychology from UBC
- Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training certificate from Rishikesh, India.
- Executive search/headhunting in the international development, humanitarian aid, and multilateral organization sectors*
- Office administration and Human Resources for Canadian oil & gas companies
- Teaching English an Additional Language, grade school English & social studies, and yoga
- Administrative projects for the government of Western Australia
- A brief stint in sheep & cattle farming in Australia
Connect with me on social media