My work as a resume rescuer & job search coach draws on 7+ years of working in executive search for the international development and for-purpose sectors.
Through recruiting senior level and hard-to-fill roles all over the world, I’ve read thousands of resumes and cover letters for all kinds of roles. I know what hiring managers are looking for and how to stand out from the pack.
Over the last ten years, I’ve lived and worked in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Canada. Originally from Alberta, I’m back living in Calgary again.
- BA in Psychology from UBC
- Digital marketing certificate from the Red Academy in Vancouver
- Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training certificate from Rishikesh, India.
- Executive search consulting in the international development and aid sector
- Office administration and human resources for Canadian oil & gas companies
- Teaching English an Additional Language, grade school English & social studies, and yoga
- Administrative projects for the government of Western Australia
- A brief stint in sheep & cattle farming in Australia
Connect with me on social media