Find Your Jam Job offers support and guidance with writing effective job applications, preparing for interviews, and strategizing job searches. The process is collaborative, pragmatic, and helps to clarify your strengths and map out next steps.
From resumes to cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles to interviews, my services are focused on the practical mechanics of a job search. Throughout the process, I’ll work with you to help identify your expertise in the intersection of strengths and interests, transferrable skills, gaps in experience, potential next steps, and realistic plans to reach your goals.
I am passionate about helping you get the job you want and feel more confident in your strengths and the skills you bring. My advice is straightforward, kind, and grounded in recruiting experience.
- Creating, updating, and refreshing resumes and/or cover letters
- Tailoring an application for a specific role
- Job search strategizing and coaching
- Preparing and practicing for interviews
- Writing and refreshing LinkedIn profiles
- Proofreading and editing your application documents
I specialize in working with mid- and senior- level professionals in the international NGO, humanitarian, and multilateral organization sectors.
My clients have come from:
- International non-profits and government agencies in the USA
- International NGOs, UN agencies, and humanitarian organizations in Africa, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United Kingdom.
- National banks in Africa and Canada, and “blue-chip” financial consultancies in Canada.
With eight years of experience working for global executive search agencies, I can provide insight into navigating these types of job applications and hiring process expectations.
I offer a sliding scale of pricing based on your current circumstances and budget, with special rates for students, returning clients, and people currently between jobs.
Connect with me on social media
In the spirit of reconciliation, I acknowledge that I live, work and play on the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3), and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.